We welcome your use of the FLAC for class, club, or small groups focused on language study. There are many ways to schedule the FLAC.
When you reserve the FLAC you agree to:
- Notify the FLAC attendant of any change in your reservation in a timely manner.
- Not invite more that 40 people to be inside the rooms at once. (Fire code restrictions.)
- Bring your own eating utensils such as plates, cups, spoons, etc.
- Clean the cooking and serving utensils, stove, oven, microwave, sink, tables, and counters in the serving area.
- Clean the rooms and hallway of any trash.
- Not leave food in the fridge or items on the counter.
- Not touch or adjust the electronic equipment in the media cabinet or the TV monitors.
- End evening activities by 10:45 pm. The building closes at 11:00.
- Coordinate with the FLAC lab attendant and follow all instructions.
If you arrive for your scheduled activity and the FLAC attendant is not there to open the doors, you may have the HLR lab attendants in 1141 JFSB open the doors for you during HLR hours.