We are looking for a fast-learning student developer interested in learning functional programming to join our Clojure development team for front-end and back-end development of web applications.
In the course of this job the developers will have the opportunity to learn advanced software development skills including: functional and functional reactive programming (FP & FRP), test-driven development (TDD), basic Git, and SQL database migration.
- The ability to take initiative for portions of projects
- Interest in learning new languages and programming paradigms
- Reliable and motivated work ethic
- A user of Linux environment for programming
- Version control with Git
- SQL familiarity
- Familiarity with React.js
Please send your resume to:
Tory S. Anderson